Monday, September 28, 2009

Things I am loving...

I am so happy with this year's beautiful scrapping yumminess. I mean, really, this year has been one embellishment, one paper, etc...after another. It has been crazy!!!
And the tools! OmG so many!!! You go crazy with all the wonderful things you can buy to make your scrapbooking easier.
I have no idea how it happened but on the 24th I ordered the new Gypsie on HSN...it just gets more and more high-tech. and I LOVE that!.
So here are just a few of the things that I am loving this week. Aren't these beautiful?? Basic Grey & Sassafras felties. Gorgeous.




















And here is another tool I had no choice but to get. Last Friday I was gonna start scrapping at night and my printer stopped working. I was mad in a way because I love the printer, two, I really wanted to scrapbook that page and three I was gonna have to spend money again for scrapbooking that week So the next day we went to BestBuy and got an epson artisan all in one printer, I left content but not thrilled. Came home and went straight online and saw that this awesome printer that I've always wanted had a rebate of $150 ('til tomorrow). So to make the long story short I ordered it and it turned out the difference will be $25 more (free shipping&no taxes). It's a wide format printer and it is really awesome!!!
So anyway, have a set of cards I have to finish and some halloween boxes for Cristian's school.
Have a great week.

1 comment:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Very cute stuff!!! Love that mini you made :-)