Sunday, September 27, 2009

I love you cards...


Hi everyone...
I am remembering the days when I used to blog all the time...awww I miss it. To tell you the truth, I use what I write on my blog to do the journaling on my pages, that way its easier for me to rmember stuff when I create a page but now it's a little more hectic with the baby but soon (God bless her) she'll be walking and then I think I'll be able to do much, much more.

Although I cant complain, I've been creating a little lately...nowhere near a year ago but getting there.

So before I got prego I wanted to do cards and open up an Etsy shop. I think I did a video about that, Im almost sure I did. Anyway, I still want to do it and have some cute ideas. I am also thinking of doing some videos again but these will be different (at least thats what I am aiming for, ha!) and I will do *some* Spanish videos too. I have some friends that would really like that :) and besides I figure someone has got to scrap in Spain! LOL!!!

Here are some pics of what I have been playing with. I plan on making series of cards. It could be a series of 4, 6, 8...even singles. Whatever I am inspired to do. I just really enjoy making cards and since I am not about to keep them all (some I will) I figure why not sell them.

I must warn you, I am no HeroArts awesome designers but they'll be cute :)
This set of "I Love You"- "Gulp" is definitely inspired by my son. I tell him "I love you" all the time and to make me laugh, he always open up his eyes really wide and goes "gulp". He is sooo cute.
Oh btw the eyes are gonna have googlie eyes, I just need to get bigger ones, dont have the size I need for these, so they will look even cuter hehehe :)
I also finished this mini album for Mia. Some really cute pics in there. Lots of fun stuff on this one.
So anyway, have a wonderful long weekend.
Hugs ;)
PS I leave you with this picture of the mess I make on my island table. Mind you the computer desk back there also have stuff and right next to me is the laptop table that I use to put the blue suitcase with all my inks. Yes, lots and lots of mess.



2 comments:

Valerie said...

It's so good to see you and your scrappy goodness again, I have missed it!! Love this blog too!! Those cards are super cute, totally go for it in opening an Etsy shop!!

Dayami said...

Hi Valerie,
Thank you so much!!! I've missed you too ;)
Hugs :)