Friday, September 4, 2009

been creative...

I got a delish box from 2peas yesterday with lots of yummy *schtuff* and gorgeous pp's and what happens when you get a juicy box? well, you get creative. Got Ki, BG, MM, MayaRoad, LYB, Doodlebug, FancyPants, K&Co, etc...YUM :)
I am working on this mini for Mia, is not finished yet but you get an idea. Love this Baby Safari line from LYB.
I took some pics of the Dolphin Encounter album we bought at the Bahamas and Im glad we did because is less I have to worry about. This album looks very much like a scrapbook, it has titles and journaling so even better.

















I've done some lo's lately, having lots of fun with all the delish new pp's I've gotten. The Coco Cay lo was totally inspired on a layout I had saved in my favorite folder weeks ago. I dont know who created it :( but its beautiful. I lifted the swirly thingys and the background. I did a horrible lift but I liked the result. So thanks:)


















And look at this major Blast from the Past, I have tons of these K&Co pop-up stickers. They are beautiful though.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Loved the layouts (and the scraplift too!)

The6ofusinca said...

Love your layouts and your mini album. What brand is LYB>?