Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hi everyone!
How are you doing? I am doing great! Thank Jesus!

I had lots of fun on NSD this past Saturday. I had Beyonce playing on my Itouch...as well as The Pink Stamper videoS. I also had about 4 blogs open and I was trying to participate in all of them at the same time. Whew!
I have no idea why I put myself under that stress!!! BUT it was a FUN stress!!! I was running around trying to do (and finish) as much as possible. The room looked like a tornado but I cleaned it all on Tuesday. It's nice and shiny now :)

Anyway, I got some goodies today and I wanted to share...oh and I did a 12x12 page. I always talk about my 12x12's because I dont use that size much. I rather do 8.5x11 and I think it's because 95% of the time I use 1 photo on my layouts so the smaller size is great for me...and easier too.
I dont know if I told you that I bought some Prima fabrics/burlap at Damaris last week and when I placed my 2peas order this past Friday I ordered more and I am loving it!!! Also got the Prima butterflies...so cute!!!

I am into lots of stamping now. So got me some too. That is what happens if you watch...okay I'll admit it, STALK Jennifer McGuire. Love that girl. Anyway, here are a few pics of the stuff I got and a layout I did Tue or Wed using mostly Sasafrass. And also a picture of the world's (cutest) youngest scrapbooker! lol :)

7 comments:

Ady said...

I love that layout Dayami...

Damaris said...

Hey my friend, that layout is great. La nena esta bella. Que Dios te la cuide!
HUGS,
me

sideoats + scribbles said...

Love the LO! And the sweet pics! AND the stamps! :)

Sharon said...

I love the layout. It's gorgeous. Hope you received my e-mail with the LONG response :) If you didn't, let me know so I can resend it.
I don't get tired of saying that your little girl is SO SO cute!
Happy Mother's Day!

Maritza said...

Beautiful LO. Have fun with your new toys.

Liza Viera said...

Hola! Soy de Puerto Rico y buscando en youtube los scraprooms llegué hasta aquí. Muy lindo tu LO. Me encanta tu trabajo al igual que tus blogs, muy lindos y ni hablar de tu scraproom, está bellísimo.

Angie said...

esta lindo tu layout, siempre chequeo tu pagina pero no sabia que hablabas espanol, thats nice :D