Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!!!! yeaaaaa!!!

OOOh I am having lots of fun already in my scraproom. I am HERE , HERE and I am defnitely HERE lots of challenges and lots of FUN!!! Hubby went to get LOTS of junk food YIPPIIEEEE!!!! and I am a happy girl.
Hope you have lots of fun today.
God Bless ;)
*****************************
This is the 1st challenge of the day. This is for CUTTLEBUG and it was Jennifer's challege. I had NEVER done a card so fast!!!!! I would have liked to add more embellies but I didnt know if it was being timed or not so here it is. Simple. The best thing is the fun (and chaos) that happens while you're creating it. So thank you. **I used STICKLES on these**











***************************


This one is for ThePinkStamper Challenge#1 (anything brown & pastel). I am NOT cheating. I *am* doing all these projects today. See the mess on the 1st picture? I used EMBOSSING POWDER & STICKLES on this one.
**************************************

ThePinkStamper challenge #3 A kid's page

I am happy I did this page. I have had this picture sitting pretty for about 2 weeks so this challenge was perfect for me. This page looks much better irl. It looks a bit lighter here. I loved using the Heidi Swapp ghost hawaiian flower which reminds me I need to buy more of those. I just really LOVE them.





(btw this is what I mean about *junk food*) YUMMOO!!! Okay gotta go back to the challenges.

7 comments:

Cassie said...

i love them all!!! that tree/flower in the first card is just gorgeous!!! it's perfect as is as it really stands out!! and i love the pink/brown one too! I'm off to check out The Pink Stamper - that's new to me but I love pink - and I love stamping!!!
Happy NSD!!
Thanks for joining us at Cuttlebug Challenge!! Good luck with the giveaway!

Mrs J said...

It sounds as though you are having lots of fun in your scrap room Dayami! And such beautiful creations too! I love your sanded card and I think in this case less is more! You would have had time to add more if you'd wanted (you have the weekend to share your creations with us at Cuttlebug Challenges) but I don't think your card needed anything else, it's beautiful as it is! So glad that you're enjoying our Spa weekend at www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Hugs Mrs Jx

dannisdoodles said...

both your cards are so pretty & love the clean lines!!!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh what super fun projects! Looks like you had a great NSD! :)

Sharon said...

Beautiful stuff. I particularly love the seconf card because I LOVE that Hero Arts stamp, I need to use it more often.
It looks like you had a great time doing all this. Love the Junk food too! LOL

Lea L. said...

I really love what you did with your card for J.M.'s challenge! It is gorgeous! Thanks for joining the Cuttlebug Spa Retreat!

~Lea

Ady said...

sounds like you had a blast... I create a lot of pages on NSD. I'll be updating my blog soon... HUGZ