Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's about *time*...

I have been scrapping lately, yea! I have done a few pages. This is one of them. I had been wanting to use this line (Heidi Grace) for ever!!!
This page has a LONG journaling in the back. I do this ALOT!!! If I have lots to say I will not break my head figuring out where & how (on the page) fit it so I write in the back and I can just go on and on. So that is what I did here.

I wrote about how my loving God knows what is best for each and everyone of us and how sending us Mia Leilani has changed us and how perfect the timing was.

God is GREAT!!!
ps I will be back later to post more pages.
Thanks for stopping by!!! :)

4 comments:

Ady said...

you are on a roll. I'm so jealous. I haven't created one thing since February...

Maritza said...

Love the LOs. What a great idea about journaling on the back. BTW thanks for the comment. I don't feel like a grandma but I guess I will.

Sharon said...

Hey, I never thought of journaling on the back. Thanks for the idea :)

Sharon said...

I love the little owls too!