Tuesday, April 7, 2009

*Arts & Paint*


Monday was "art & paints" (like Cristian called it) here at home. We had a great time. It felt so good doing stuff with my boy again. Mia was sitting on the counter while we would get our hands nice & diRRRty!
Anyway, I did a page, this is a page that looks much better irl than on this pic. I know that I will be using that pic again because I just love it but next time it will be a more serious layout.
I had to get the Martha book at Michaels and I also got the Cricut Cartridge *wild card*, I hadnt seen that one and to be honest I havent open it yet but I will tonight (not planning on going to the gym tonight) and then I will blog about it. I really hope its what it looks like to be.
I also started a Summer mini for the kids and another mini for Mia. This 2nd one is nowhere near finished and I think it will take me quite a few days, Im really thinking of every little detail on this one.
TFL!!!
ps the pp's & dino chipboard is Basic Grey.

2 comments:

Becky said...

OMG! Those dinosaurs are soo cute. Do you remember what products you used?

Maritza said...

Great LOs. Can't wait to see the minis.