Thursday, March 5, 2009

Starting a new blog...

Hi everyone,
I decided to create another blog. I wanted to stop using the *templates*, its hard and confusing, so I am going to give this *layout* thing a try. Since I've been with my old blog for so long and I've written so much in there I am not going to delete it so I am going to use both. I will try to keep this one for scrapbooking (or crafts) only, we'll see how that goes.
I need to create a banner for this one but for now I'll use my little boy having fun in the backyard.

1 comment:

KarenF said...

Hi there,
I just viewed your YouTube videos about your scraproom (parts 1 & 2) and I'm getting some great ideas for mine :)! Thank you!!!

I'm quite envious of your Pier One island that you use for scrapping, because I haven't been able to find one like it yet. I was wondering where you got your green and pink canvas bags/boxes (?) with handles that are in your large Expedit at the bottom. I'm planning to purchase the Expedit, and these colors would be perfect.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Karen in AZ