Friday, March 6, 2009

Scrapbook shopping

Hi,
First of all, I am loving blogging with the *layout* option, yea! Hopefully I learn lots of things so that I can create a fun & cute blog ;)
At 10am I was at Scrapbooks&Stuff, my local scrapbooking store. The place was packed! Even saw my friend Annie whom I hadnt seen in ages. Sadly, they are closing in about a week, makes me sad. They have everything 50% and so I got a few things. Basic Grey, Sasafrass, Bazzill & some other stuff. I LOVED the rub-ons & gems (together, same package) from K&Co. I had not seen this. Pretty cool.
I did this page for Mia's 1st album. I am so happy scrapping with so much PINK!!! I did the stamping with Stazon white ink but it came out *very* light so I grabbed my white pen (Signo pigment ink) and went over the image.
I dont know if you like other albums that are not American Crafts 3 ring binders (they are awesome!) but I happen to love the SEI Fantastic Plastic. They have them at SEISHOP.COM now for $4 and I bought a bunch of them in PINK for Mia and green/blue for Cristian.
Anyway, I'll be back with more scrapping *schtuff*
Hugs ;)


3 comments:

The6ofusinca said...

Love your new blog Dayami! Mia is BEAUTIFUL and I just KNEW u were gonna love using all the yummy girly colors for her sb's!

libby said...

I've been following your other blog for a while now but just had to say how nice the new "scrapbook" one looks.

Libby

Sharon said...

So sad that Scrapbooks and Stuff is going out of business. I took a few classes there back when I lived in Miami like 4 years ago. I saw that store when it was just one little room, and how it later developed into the huge store it got to be, with a great big class room and all...this economy I tell you.
Can't wait to see what you'll create with those new goodies!