Monday, March 23, 2009

Can you tell...

...I am in a very *Spring* mood?!
Finished this page last night. I used the Little Yellow Bicycle pp & the super cute birdies from MayaRoad. I am working on more pages for Mia's 1st album because I want to start scrapping the kids together. There are 2 pics I took of them the other day (look at it HERE & HERE) that I cannot wait to use. I also need to print out small pics for the album (mini) I made for Mia before she was born. I have lots of ideas but little time. It's definitely getting better though.
PS check out my main blog so you can see Mia's 2nd month photo shoot :)

ps Thanks ladies for being so sweet. Chanda, thank you so much, you are very kind. I do not design for anyone right now. I did at one point but the honest truth is that sometimes I have no clue of what I am doing. I just let myself go. TFSB!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

That layout is beautiful. Gotta love spring!

Chanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chanda said...

I love your work. Is this just your passion/ hobby or do you also design for others. You are so gifted.