Monday, March 9, 2009

Albums are here!











Hi scrappers/crafters,
I have been having lots of fun in my scraproom lately. I mean, dont even think I've been here for 2 straight hours or anything like that, BUT I have been in here every little chance I get and it feels so good. If I wouldnt be so freaking anal about my house being completely spotless I would for sure be able to do (with new baby and all) 1 or 2 pages daily, but I cannot help it ;( I am also trying to do some cards for THIS, I *have to* go to the post office tomorrow.

Anyway, today I received the albums (Fantastic Plastic) I blogged about a few days ago from SEI. I really love them. First of all, they are CHEAP and #2 because they are soo cute!. I've never had a problem with them, the snaps work great and the album closes shut even with my bulky pages. (not that I've heard any complains about them either)

My awesome friend Damaris (go to my other blog so you can see what she got my little one today) brought me the *bind-it-all* wires for my Zutter machine. I cannot wait to use this!
Anyway, this is all the scrapping stuff I have for today...stay tuned for more :)

5 comments:

Ady said...

So many goodies, so little time. Enjoy all your scrap goodies.

Sharon said...

Wow, looks like you have a lot to work with! cant wait for the final projects. I'm sure they will be gorgeous.
I miss you funny videos! Love them!

The6ofusinca said...

hmmm, Hoiw fun to get that big box of albums!!! If their 8 1/2 x 11 they sale the refills at joanns.com for only 2.99
Have fun creating!!!

xoxo
Jen

Sophia said...

Hi, I read your blog often and love catching up on you and your family.

I see that you say you battle with blogger templates etc. If you want I am more than willing to help you pretty up your blog for you. Promise FREE of charge...

I have the urge to do something nice for someone...call it Pay it Forward, who knows.

If you are keen please email me sophia@theallisons.co.za or visit my blog http://www.sallison.blogspot.com/

Have a great day.

susieq4719 said...

Do the albums have 10 pages?? They are sooo cute! You inspire me!