Sunday, March 8, 2009

2 Cute!


I did another layout of my beautiful daughter Mia.
It took me forever to finish this page. My mojo is gone. I have no idea how many paper combos I took out, I was not liking any of them. Until I just literally closed my eyes and said to myself that whatever papers I would pick (eyes closed) I had to use no matter what and I am actually happy with the results, a little different than my usual stuff I think.
I used BG pp's. The *cute* word (see the bling?) is Serendipity by Momenta (I think) and I just LOVE it. I bought it here. And the big chipboard circle in the middle of the flower is Rise & Shine buttons by Imagination Project (or is it Chloe's Closet?) hmm, dont remember now.
Have you ever used the Powder Puffs? They are by Quick Quotes. I actually love to use these to distress. I have tons of Distressers & cat eyes but I love these too. I havent seen these anywhere but if you would like to try them you can ask Damaris where to find them or buy it from her.

3 comments:

sandra said...

such a cutie!

i sent you an email...let me know if you ever got it ok

Damaris said...

great LO. i love those distressors.
hugs,
me

Sharon said...

Have the distressors. They are really nice. Your baby gets cuter by the day. You must be so happy!
Love the layout :)